Monday, March 22, 2010

"that-boy" looks back


The past year was quite the year. First year sound engineering student, running a blog, and being in cape town. I'm doing a little reflection now seeing as its a new year. (even though being three months into da new year is a bit late) I do alot of reflecting when making music as well. I critisise my musical pieces and try to make every new piece of the one before it....it WORKS! Well so far so good. If your not doing it yet its bout time you started. Talking bout reflecting, I learnt what to do and what not to do, with regard to the blog and posting on it, so this year things should run a little smoother. This year imma be focussing alot on 'studio equipment' and how it works and why it would be a good idea to invest or not invest in it. I'm excited! Thanks for da support...and provided that you have proof of your support imma put you on da thank you sleeve of all CDs. Lol...jokes fellas.
on da real though thank you for taking time out to read this.

"that~boy"

2 comments:

  1. support all da way bra...ya ima b cumin up to da studio for a recordin session

    ReplyDelete
  2. its birdie by da way

    ReplyDelete